[pve-devel] Proxmox 4 feedback

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Fri Oct 2 15:18:50 CEST 2015

On 10/02/2015 11:59 AM, Gilou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed PVE 4 Beta2 (43 ?), and played a bit with it.
>
> I do not notice the same bug I had on 3.4 with Windows 2012 rollbacks of
> snapshots: it just works, that is great.
>
> However, I keep on getting an error on different pages: "Too many
> redirections (599)". Any clue what could cause that? It happens even
> more often on the storage contents...
How do you connect to the web interface, network and browser? We do not
redirect from our proxy, AFAIK.

> I have an issue installing it over an old debian (that was running PVE
> 3.4), it seems it has a hard time properly partitionning the local disk,
> I'll investigate a bit further on that.
How did you install it over the old debian? PVE4 is based on debian
jessie, whereas PVE3.4 is based on wheezy so an upgrade is needed, but
that's not that trivial.
You can install PVE4 on a - new installed - plain debian jessie, though.