[pve-devel] [RFC v2 pve-cluster 0/4] prefer 'name' subkey for nodename and improve RRP support

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Wed Oct 7 13:34:56 CEST 2015

This series has the intention to simplify and solve some bugs when running corosync on a completely independent network.
Also enables the use of ring 0 and 1 for pvecm node addition commands (also useful when corosync is on its own network).

*NOTE*: the fourth patch is _not_ fully tested yet, will do that tomorrow,
I send it only to get some feedback if there's any objection or wrong doing by my side.

changes:
-) combined previous patches into one series
-) RRP support on cluster creation (new)
-) better parameter names and support for ring 0 and 1 addresses when adding a node
-) small cleanup of error handling (no behaviour changes) in pmxcfs

Thomas Lamprecht (4):
  prefer 'name' subkey over 'ring0_addr' for nodename
  clean up some error handling
  use 'name' over 'ring0_addr' and prepare for rrp
  improve RRP support and use 'name' subkey as default

 data/src/confdb.c     |   7 ++
 data/src/dcdb.c       |   6 +-
 data/src/dfsm.c       |  21 +++---
 data/src/quorum.c     |  23 +++----