[pve-devel] cloudinit : is it still planned for proxmox 4 ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Sep 25 07:50:07 CEST 2015

>>We recently spent too much time to get pve-container stable, and
>>we want to release 4.0 asap. So my plan is to work on bug fixes now,
>>and delay new features after 4.0.

Ok, thanks.
I'll try to finish benchmark on live migration next week.

About bugs,
users reports kvm bug with kernel 4.2 (qemu hang at boot when kvm option is enable)
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/23548-PVE-4-0-Beta2-qemu-acpi

I'm still unable to reproduce it with almost same hardware,
but as at least 3-4 users has reported it, maybe it's really a bug.

don't known if ubuntu will release 4.2.1 kernel soon and if it's fix that bug.