[pve-devel] Google patch - fix a critical fail in Linux kernel for TCP protocol

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Sep 29 08:58:08 CEST 2015

@Alexandre DERUMIER:
> I'm not sure, because each vm have control of his own tcp congestion.
>
> (if it's bridged, the host shouldn't do nothing)

Ohh, ok, it isn't a great problem (i use KVM VM).
Many thanks for the clarification.

And please let me to do a question:
Is the same for conatiners (LCX or OpenVZ)?

@Michael Rasmussen:
>From what I have read it seems that this is mostly an issue if one side
>of the connection has mush more bandwidth that the other side. All been
>equal in a proxmox cluster all connections should more or less have the
>same capabilities.

Many thanks for the prompt reply,
and please let me to do a question:

I have a PVE cluster, only two servers of them has NICs of 10 Gb/s for:
- LAN communication
- PVE Cluster
- LAN for VMs
(other NICs are used for DRBD and backups)

Also configurated in LACP mode (2 ports in each server)

The rest of servers has NICs of 1 Gb/s. (LACP mode, 2 ports in each server)
for:
- LAN communication
- PVE Cluster
- LAN for VMs
(other NICs are used for DRBD and backups)

The question:
Do i have this problem?