[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 04:31:21 CEST 2016

Hello,

I implemented Proxmox API support in the Beta version of Opaque. No more
need for .vv files soon enough!

If anybody here is interested in beta testing the new features as they come
out, please get in touch with me, and I'll set you up with membership in
the Opaque Beta Testing Google Plus community.

Cheers and thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.