[pve-devel] Change the form in that the DRBD resource are created in PVE GUI

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Sat Apr 16 01:03:41 CEST 2016

Oh, i'm sorry.

I will try of saying it more simply ...

In few words, i would like that "each DRBD resource created" has the same
size of the virtual disk and not the size of a big hard disk or a big
partition.

Of this mode, when a verification of DRBD resources is performed
(/sbin/drbdadm verify all), will be more short the time of wait for arrive
his completion.

The importance of get a short time of wait for arrive his completion is due
to these reasons:
- If a "DRBD resource" has the size of a big hard disk, the verification of
DRBD Resource will finish in a long time (and perhaps more of a day).
- So, if we have other scheduled tasks in the system that also need time for
terminate (specified in my previous email), and it is not desirable that
overlapping (for example, with the vzdump backup and other scheduled tasks),
then, we will need that each DRBD resource be the more little possible.

I hope I explained clearly.

Best regards
Cesar