[pve-devel] Change the form in that the DRBD resource are created in PVE GUI

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Sun Apr 17 07:14:26 CEST 2016

Oh, then I want to apologize for my misunderstanding in this topic.

By other hand, i am doing some questions in the PVE forum, so that later i
can do some intensive testing, so that if you or anybody can help me
dispelling such doubts, i will be very grateful.

This is the link of my questions in the PVE forum:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/kernel-panic-with-proxmox-4-1-13-drbd-9-0-0.26194/page-2#post-135506

Best regards
Cesar