[pve-devel] Proxmox VE 4.2 released!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Wed Apr 27 15:35:36 CEST 2016

Hi all!

We are proud to announce the final release of our Proxmox VE 4.2 with
the new GUI.

The Sencha Ext JS 6 framework brings a modern 'flat design' look and
feel to the Proxmox VE GUI with a reworked icon set providing
consistency and an improved user experience.

Watch our short introduction video - What's new in Proxmox VE 4.2
http://www.proxmox.com/en/training/video-tutorials/item/what-s-new-in-proxmox-ve-4-2

This point release is based on latest and greatest Debian Jessie and a
4.4.6 Linux kernel, based on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS kernel.

We included as always countless small improvements and bugfixes, like
the ability to use Let´s Encrypt certificates.

Release notes
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_4.2

ISO Download

http://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads

Alternate ISO download:
http://download.proxmox.com/iso/

Upgrading
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Downloads

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

A big THANK-YOU to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug
reporting and patch submissions.

--
Best Regards,

Martin Maurer