[pve-devel] iothread

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Aug 19 08:02:26 CEST 2016

>>The move disk operation is hitting the same problem as backup with
>>dataplane.

I don't think it's the same problem.

drive-mirror itself it's working, it's the block-job-complete which is failing. (can't rettache the new block device to iothread).
This is fixed in qemu 2.7 (which should be released next week, but maybe we can try to backport the patch which remove opblocker)

for backup, if I remember, this is the copy which is failing.
I need to redo some tests with qemu native backup and iothread to see if it's working fine.