[pve-devel] upgrade for openvswitch takes node offline?

Waschbüsch IT-Services GmbH service at waschbuesch.it
Fri Dec 2 20:13:09 CET 2016

> Am 02.12.2016 um 20:04 schrieb Michael Rasmussen <mir at datanom.net>:
>
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 19:54:20 +0100
> Waschbüsch IT-Services GmbH <service at waschbuesch.it> wrote:
>

>> Any ideas how that could be avoided? Like, at all. :-/
>>
> Could you try when logged in to do: dpkg --configure -a

That comes back empty, since, luckily, I had started the upgrade in a screen session, so I could re-attach to it after logging in via serial console.
It was waiting for input on grup-pc (asking for the boot device).
So even with a bit of a delay, the upgrade ran through without errors.
That did not bring the vswitch-based interfaces back up, though.