[pve-devel] training week : students features requests

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Dec 8 20:05:25 CET 2016

Hi,

here some request from students from this training week.

(BTW, we don't have found any bug)

- add a qm command to import disks from other hypervisors (create vm, volumes, and qemu-img mirror).
   I think some patches have been sent in the mailing last year but never finished

- installer : add optionnal ntp servers in gui form

- network gui : for active/backup bond , add an option to add "bond-primary"

- network gui : add a visual map of nic/bond/bridge/tap. (maybe implement lldp to find physical switch outside proxmox)

- qemu : add support for cpu/cores pinning

- vm history : if we delete a vm, and recreate another vm or CT with same id, the old history is displayed.
   (maybe delete vm history on vm destroy)

- implement a gui/tool to manage multiple clusters