[pve-devel] training week : students features requests

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sat Dec 10 16:41:25 CET 2016

>>Something like direct import from a Xen dump (xva) ?

we have talked about importing disk (vmdk, qcow2, or other) to proxmox.
It's easy with file as target, but for vm with rbd,lvm,zfs ,  it's difficult for users to create the vm, mount the volume, use qemu-img convert...

for xva, ova, or others, I think this require more work, we don't have talked about this.