[pve-devel] unlock VM through API?

Fabian Grünbichler f.gruenbichler at proxmox.com
Mon Dec 19 08:40:57 CET 2016

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 07:23:35AM +0100, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
> Anything wrong or a bug?
>
> Greets,
> Stefan

nothing wrong. unlocking a VM is possible with the special "qm unlock"
command (which is not exposed via the API IIRC) or by setting "skiplock"
when updating the VM configuration (which skips the lock check that
would otherwise prevent config modification).

e.g.: pvesh set nodes/nora/qemu/100/config -delete lock -skiplock

both methods are only available for root at pam