[pve-devel] training : watchdog not working on 1 server

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Feb 4 07:50:01 CET 2016

>>It's just a warning, but it could be great to find a way to clean up it.

for the warning,

the problem seem to be that postinst script from pve-ha-manager

if [ -e  /etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/watchdog-mux.socket ]; then

    rm -f /etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/watchdog-mux.socket
    rm -f /var/lib/systemd/deb-systemd-helper-enabled/sockets.target.wants/watchdog-mux.socket
    rm -f /var/lib/systemd/deb-systemd-helper-enabled/watchdog-mux.socket.dsh-also
    systemctl daemon-reload
fi

It's never go inside the if

in my case,
/etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/watchdog-mux.socket  exist, it's a symlink,
/etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/watchdog-mux.socket -> /lib/systemd/system/watchdog-mux.socket

but

/lib/systemd/system/watchdog-mux.socket don't exist

If I replace "-e", by "-L"  ,  it's working fine