[pve-devel] ha-manager patch series

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Mon Feb 8 14:39:02 CET 2016

6 (relative) small patches all around the ha stack.

1) is a fix regarding worker process when removing services from HA
2-3) is refactoring and some "map regressions tests better to reality"
4) uses the new method from 2) to improve the status output, now we
   see the case when a LRM is active but still needs to wait for it's
   lock.
5) this makes sure the cfs is synced before we check if the service
   has been migrated
6) addresses wrong nodes on migration, if we know already where the
   service is running, we can fix up it's location also.