[pve-devel] [RFC manager] ext6/triton: add some visual changes and fixes

Emmanuel Kasper e.kasper at proxmox.com
Thu Feb 11 10:49:36 CET 2016

On 02/10/2016 04:41 PM, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
> they are mostly intended to save space as the "new theme", if it
> gets applied, takes up space like it's worth pure gold.

The triton theme is supposed to be able to work on tablets. You need
bigger buttons, bigger titles and bigger padding, so the elements are
easy to select with the finger.

I don't think this we should support tablets on the standart webui, we
would loose way too much screen space for the majority of our users, so
reducing the padding is the way to go to be able to regain screen state.

> +/* Force smaller tree padding */
> +.x-grid-cell-inner-treecolumn { /* horizontal padding */
> +    padding: 1px 0px;
> +}
> +
> +.x-tree-elbow-img { /* vertical padding */
> +    width: 10px;

> +
>  /* force same grid cell heigh */
>  .x-grid-cell-inner {
> -    line-height: 13px;
> +    line-height: inherit;
> +    padding: 2px 6px;
> +}
> +
> +.x-column-header-inner {
> +    padding: 4px 6px;
>  }

We definetely need this for the ressource tree.