[pve-devel] qemu-ga

Andreas Steinel a.steinel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:50:05 CEST 2016

It is also used for backups (e.g. filesystem freeze) which is very handy
for hook-scripts.

One thing I couldn't find is how long the timeout for the agent to respond
is. If some hook-scripts take too long, I get timeouts while backing up.
Would be great to know the limit and maybe increase it.

For database-servers it would be great to trigger a log switch and flush
the changes to disk before backing up. There is hook-script for mysql that
does that already.