[pve-devel] Suggest VirtIO drivers as default when creating a Linux VM

Andreas Steinel a.steinel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:37:20 CEST 2016

That sounds very good Martin. I'd suggest to add settings for automatic
watchdog and GA aswell.

I could also add a page to the wiki describing how to preseed/kickstart
with an automatic detection of these features and installing the
appropriate tools inside the guest (only of course if preseed/kickstart is
used).