[pve-devel] ZFS-over-NFS

Andreas Steinel a.steinel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:42:50 CEST 2016

Don't get me wrong. Of course NFS works fine, but it is a "stupid" file
storage. It would be great to have snapshot/rollback features from the
Proxmox PE gui. The ZFS commands should be executed transparently on the
storage, so that you can have a "virtual" ZFS that can be used in a cluster.

I really miss a cluster filesystem with snapshot capability (the one from
Proxmox VE) which can be used by "ordinary" users.