[pve-devel] Sparse clone/move over a thin LVM ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jul 28 07:20:21 CEST 2016

also wolfgang has added his zeroinit filter to qemu-img command some time ago,
so it should work.

        push @$cmd, '/usr/bin/qemu-img', 'convert', '-t', 'writeback', '-p', '-n';
        push @$cmd, '-s', $snapname if($snapname && $src_format eq "qcow2");
        push @$cmd, '-f', $src_format, '-O', $dst_format, $src_path;