[pve-devel] user have reported fs corruption with livemigration through ssh tunnel

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon May 23 08:27:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

I was trying to help a user in the forum

https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/pve-4-1-to-4-2-upgrade-corrupted-ceph-vm-images.27147/

He have corruption fs in guest, when live migration more than 1vm in parallel. (on proxmox 4 only, not proxmox3)

Disabling ssh tunnel with migration_unsecure:1 flag, fix the problem.

and a second user seem to have same problem (at the end of the thread)

I'm running migration_unsecure since 2year, so I can't confirm this bug, but this is really strange.