[pve-devel] Citrix Netscaler

Andrew Thrift andrew at networklabs.co.nz
Thu May 26 00:48:23 CEST 2016

Hi Guys,

 I work with Campbell and was involved in getting NetScaler to work on Proxmox.

The problem you are having is due to the BSD "Loader" trying to
communicate with a non-existent serial port.  The solution, add a
dummy serial port.

e.g. add "serial0: socket" to the VMID.conf

It will then boot.  You need a virtio-blk disk and virtio-net for the NIC.

Regards,

Andrew