[pve-devel] Something missing in http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/HTTPS_Certificate_Configuration_(Version_4.x_and_newer) ?

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Tue Nov 22 11:49:02 CET 2016

Hi,

while using a custom certificate was working fine for me with 3. I'm
getting the following error message if i'm connected to node X and want
to view the hw tab of a VM running on node Y.

596 ssl3_get_server_certificate: certificate verify failed

Request
URL:https://node1.X.de:8006/api2/json/nodes/nodeY/qemu/114/status/current
Request Method:GET
Status Code:596 ssl3_get_server_certificate: certificate verify failed

I following the documentation here:
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/HTTPS_Certificate_Configuration_(Version_4.x_and_newer)

and reverted everything to default and started from fresh replacing
pveproxy-ssl cert files.

My browser connects fine and without any error to the Web GUI itself. So
it only happens if pve proxies internally.

Greets,