[pve-devel] LXC volumes on ZFS over iSCSI

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Oct 10 22:30:04 CEST 2016

>>Start/activate:
>>  New view
>>  Foreach node:
>>    iscsiadm --session --rescan

>>stop/deactivate:
>>  Remove view
>>  Foreach node:
>>    echo 1 > /sys/bus/scsi/devices/${H:B:T:L}/delete (Where H = host:B
>>= bus:T = target:L = lun)

I'm afraid of behaviour if a node is not joinable to do the delete or rescan.
Seem to be difficult to manage with big cluster.
I'm curious to see result of:

Start/activate: (PVE::Storage::activate_volume)
echo "c t l" > /sys/class/scsi_host/hosth/scan

stop/deactivate: (PVE::Storage::deactivate_volume)
echo 1 > /sys/bus/scsi/devices/${H:B:T:L}/delete