[pve-devel] Ris: [PVE-User] Severe problems with latest updates (no-subscription repo)

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Oct 24 06:43:23 CEST 2016

Is it related to qemu 2.7 ? or only glusterfs 3.8 upgrade?

In last qemu, I'm seeing a new patch to handle multiple glusterfs server
http://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=commit;h=6c7189bb29de9fa2202f613f3c6caf028f96f261

previously we have a proxmox patch for this
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-qemu-kvm.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/old/gluster-backupserver.patch;h=ef96541601101a24609b94c171e5b81b8703b780;hb=HEAD

but it's not applied anymore on last pve-qemu-kvm

and in pve-storage, we still use the oldway.
(It's when we define "server2" as gluster option in storage.cfg)