[pve-devel] Ris: [PVE-User] Severe problems with latest updates (no-subscription repo)

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 08:55:51 CEST 2016

On 24 October 2016 at 16:40, Alexandre DERUMIER <aderumier at odiso.com> wrote:
> so it's not related to backup server "server2" option.

Hangon, just notice the last line of my storage is missing, sorry about that:

glusterfs: gluster4
        volume datastore4
        path /mnt/pve/gluster4
        server vnb.proxmox.softlog
        maxfiles 1
        content images
        server2 vng.proxmox.softlog

Server2 line is in use - want me to try with out it?

> I'll try to mount a glusterfs cluster to test.
>
> Do you known if the problem exist with glusterfs < 3.8 ?

I don't know - but there are some 3.7.x user with proxmox on the
gluster list, I'll ask there.

> I'm seeing new support for glusterfs seek_hole in qemu 2.7 since gluster 3.8.

Ahhh ...

--
Lindsay