[pve-devel] qemu2.7: cpu hotplug && hot-unplug v1

Wolfgang Bumiller w.bumiller at proxmox.com
Wed Sep 7 09:02:13 CEST 2016

I pushed my current qemu-2.7 WIP to github.
It seems to work, still needs more testing & some cleanup (need to
squash all those small fixes for the older patches together).

I dropped the patch which adds support for a secondary server for
glusterfs as qemu can do this now - with a different syntax.
Although I haven't yet seen where we've been using this, or if at all?

I keep the github branches mostly in sync with our patch directories:
* The pve-2.7 branch contains the pve related patches based on the release
  we build on (in this case the tag v2.7.0-rc4), these are the patches in
  pve-qemu-kvm's debian/patches/pve/ directory.
* The extra-2.7 branch is always based on the pve branch and contains
  patches from the qemu-stable/devel list (stable fixes, cve fixes etc.)