[pve-devel] qemu2.7: cpu hotplug && hot-unplug v1

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Sep 9 16:49:25 CEST 2016

>>So I just rebased my git branch to the v2.7.0 release tag, and sent the
>>patches for pve-qemu-kvm 2.7 to dietmar directly (too big for the list
>>since there were many changes and I ended up squashing lots of small
>>fixup commits... which means lots of files got rewritten in the
>>git-diff). If all goes well you should see the update in the
>>pve-qemu-kvm.git some time next week.

Ok, thanks.

I have done some test with iothread, and It seem to works fine now.

drive-mirror is working with virtio-blk && virtio-scsi
virtio-scsi unplug / replug works too

I'll do some test with new virtio-blk multiqueue support too.
(virtio-scsi multiqueue is already in qemuserver, but not yet exposed in gui)