[pve-devel] implement qemu backup for disaster recovery, anybody interested ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Sep 12 08:53:32 CEST 2016

>>It is already possible to create .raw files (I call that feature 'directory'
>>format).

ah , didn't known that.
can you provide me command line ?

I'll try to compare proxmox backup && qemu backup feature, to see what is missing. (I'm thinking about transactions, iothread, ...).

To be honest, I still don't proxmox backup, because I'm afraid of stability (I have see a lot of user reporting vm crash).