[pve-devel] Make LXC code independent of storage plugin names

Dmitry Petuhov mityapetuhov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 21:25:08 CEST 2016

Please, consider applying this patchset. Last week began to use it with my Netapp
https://github.com/mityarzn/pve-storage-custom-mpnetapp and Dell PS-series
https://github.com/mityarzn/pve-storage-custom-dellps SAN plugins, as well as
with 'local' standard storage (both raw and subvol formats). All seems to work.