[pve-devel] Fwd: corosync satelitte nodes

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Sep 22 12:32:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I was looking for a way to increase number of nodes for proxmox ve (A qemu-kvm virtulization platform which use a lot corosync of all services)

I wasn't aware of pacemaker-remote, I'll try to have a look at it.

I'll try to keep you in touch with our progress on implementation

Regards,

Alexandre

On 21/09/16 01:51, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just find your post from last year about corosync satelittes
>
> http://lists.corosync.org/pipermail/discuss/2015-March/003483.html
>

> Is it already in good shape ? Do you have any plan to maintain it or push it upsteam in corosync master ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Alexandre

Hi,

I got quite a lot of the work done on this but then it seemed to lose
momentum as the people who wanted the feature either lost interest or
didn't have time to push me for it.

The code is in my personal git repository here
https://github.com/chrissie-c/corosync/tree/topic-remote

There's an example corosync.conf in the remote/ directory to help you
get started.

If there's call for it then I'd be happy to resurrect it - though I
think most of the work has gone into pacemaker-remote recently which, in
some ways, is a more appropriate layer for remoting clusters.

Chrissie

Alexandre Derumier
Ingénieur système et stockage

Manager Infrastructure