[pve-devel] back from holiday, I'll more time to work on proxmox

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Apr 16 17:53:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm back from holiday, and I'll have a little bit more time now to work on proxmox.

Here some tasks I would like to work:

finish cloudinit integration:
  https://github.com/Blub/pve-qemu-server/commits/cloudinit

- rework cross cluster vm+storage migration with clean api call

- work on offline local storage migration + vm migration. (I see that wolfgang have made some patches recently with pve-replica)

- help on ovf import

Is it planned to use qemu 2.9 for proxmox 5 ?

I would like to look at COLO integration after all theses other tasks.