[pve-devel] back from holiday, I'll more time to work on proxmox

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Sun Apr 16 18:26:24 CEST 2017

> >>Is it planned to use qemu 2.9 for proxmox 5 ?
>
> >>I would like to look at COLO integration after all theses other tasks.
>
> Also blockdev-add|del|mirror is now complete in qemu 2.9, I would like to look
> to integrate it.
> Could help for sparse ceph rbd mirroring support

Great. But keep in mind that Debian stretch release is soon, so it is too late
for big new features in 5.0. But we are a rolling release, so we can integrate
those
new feature when they become ready/stable. For 5.0, we are mostly in bug fixing
mode. New features which does not add much code are still accepted.

We also have the a new ceph repository which requires more testing ...