[pve-devel] lost tcp packets in bridge

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Aug 22 08:33:17 CEST 2017

Hi Stefan,

This is a "just in case", not that I think this is you issue really.

We have seen lost packets with bridge + vlans and pfsense and Debian
guests; swiching to a virtual interface per vlan in pfsense fixed the
problem, but we didn't dig very deep into the problem (we saw this
problem in at least 2 deployments).

We've been told that it seems that in latest 4.4 version/latest pfsense
this issue doesn't seem to happen, not very sure what was the source of
the problem.

Cheers
Eneko