[pve-devel] Container Repositories

Andreas Steinel a.steinel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:25:08 CET 2017

Hi Marco,

I faced a similar problem and we ended up using different storages for
different groups of people like this:

ZFS base and Proxmox VE with different groups, e.g. group1

rpool/group1/data (for KVM and LXC)
rpool/group1/local as filesystem for templates

rpool/general/local as filesystem for templates, but the general ones

So every group member "sees" their own templates and the general ones
already downloaded. We build a lot of templates automatically on a per day
basis, so that our own are always up to date.

Not a perfect solution like your proposed, but it works.