[pve-devel] FreeNAS plugin: Status

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Mon Jun 12 09:14:50 CEST 2017

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:04:38 +0200
Fabian Grünbichler <f.gruenbichler at proxmox.com> wrote:

> but the LXC resize code does not set the running flag when resizing a
> volume, it always passes 0.

Strange, it seems to work here? I will investigate further. Maybe use
the same trick I use elsewhere:
my $run = PVE::QemuServer::check_running($vmid);
    if (!$run) {
        $run = PVE::LXC::check_running($vmid);
}

> but a guest running is not the only (potential) long running action
> which needs the disk activated. I don't think this would work (safely)..

I have fixed that now. It is only in exceptional corner cases that this
problem exists. It is not a problem for the plugin but more because I
would like to do a proper clean up. Come to think of it I think the
corner cases only come into play in curtain error cases which will
require manual intervention anyway.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Go to a movie tonight.  Darkness becomes you.