[pve-devel] PVECM GUI

Fabian Grünbichler f.gruenbichler at proxmox.com
Thu Mar 16 08:54:19 CET 2017

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 08:22:56AM +0100, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:12:13 +0100
> Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht at proxmox.com> wrote:
>

> > We plan or have thought about adding some cluster management stuff to the GUI.
> > Basic cluster Creation, node addition could be one of those.
> >
> I hope you by GUI actually mean TUI?
> Making GUI would require installation a lot of X-libraries which is
> nonsense on a server.

GUI = web interface ;)

although in this case, our actual plan is to move the existing cluster
management (create cluster, add and delete node) from CLI-only to
general API, including CLI and GUI support, followed by extending it to
support other operations between nodes not belonging to the same
cluster.