[pve-devel] PVECM GUI

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:32:35 CET 2017

Hello again

I just opened this thread, 'cause I always thing if everything goes around
web interface, why we still use the CLI to make a Cluster???
It will most pratical and quickly than open a Putty or SSH to the server.
Thanks for the feedback anyway.

> On 03/16/2017 08:22 AM, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:12:13 +0100
>> Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht at proxmox.com> wrote:
>>
>> We plan or have thought about adding some cluster management stuff to the
>>> GUI.
>>> Basic cluster Creation, node addition could be one of those.
>>>
>>> I hope you by GUI actually mean TUI?
>>

> Yes, sorry for the confusion, I really meant the WebUI and as Fabian
> stated below
> the change would be in the API and the possibility to allow it over the
> WebUI would
> be just a nice result of this change.
> The WebUI change is just the one most user will see and notice first.
>

> Making GUI would require installation a lot of X-libraries which is
>> nonsense on a server.
>>

> Yes, surely that would be strange :)
>

> cheers,
> Thomas

Obrigado

Cordialmente

Gilberto Ferreira

Consultoria em Servidores e Serviços Linux | Virtualização Proxmox |
Zentyal Server | Zimbra Mail Server

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530

Skype: konnectati