[pve-devel] clustered /var/log/pve

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Wed Mar 22 15:19:00 CET 2017

Hi,

this works fine with /var/log/pve/tasks which is the folder i wanted to
share.

It seems to work for all logs which are now also available after migrations.

The only thing which is not working is the migration log itself. Which
always get's a status of "unexpected status". Is there anything special
with the migration log? All others get the correct state of OK.

Greets
Stefan