[pve-devel] Building from Source - Dependency Sequencing Issue?

Michael Aldridge aldridge.mac at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:20:04 CEST 2017

I have a functioning pve-doc-generator and it seems to be building the
docs for everything I've tried so far (though I have not confirmed the
files it produces are correct).  I just confirmed that I had
pve-guest-common and it was installed, but the error persists.

I'll consider patching the makefile as a tool-of-last-resort to get this
to build.  I'll also make a note here that I'm in UTC-6, so my responses
are probably going to be about once per day relative to your time.

--Michael