[pve-devel] API - GET /nodes/{node}/storage

Andreas Steinel a.steinel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:47:01 CEST 2018

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Fabian Grünbichler
<f.gruenbichler at proxmox.com> wrote:
> there are some places where we really don't know much more than "some
> object" (because the API call does a bit too much, and can return one
> thing or another depending on the code path taken), but in many cases,
> extending the information should be straight-forward and improve the
> generated API documentation a lot! so if you do check an API endpoint
> for your use case and are fairly sure about the returned values, please
> send a patch..

I'm totally unfamiliar with extjs and I thought this api (the big JSON thing)
is generated somehow from the code itself as a kind of documentation or
reference.

I'm willing to fix things if I found not so well documented things.
Can you point
me to the file(s) and package(s) in question to change?

--
With kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Steinel
M.Sc. Visual Computing
M.Sc. Informatik