[pve-devel] Old dashboard view (one column view)

Dominik Csapak d.csapak at proxmox.com
Fri Apr 20 13:08:10 CEST 2018

On 04/20/2018 11:54 AM, Kristian Kirilov wrote:
> Hello, after upgrade the main view of the dashboard is changed.
> Now i have two columns (when i click to summary tab) but i really like the oldest view.
> Is it there any way to get it again?
>
> I will post link to the my thread on the proxmox forum to see the images.
> https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/old-dashboard-view-one-column-view.43022
> Thanks a lot.

if your browser window is the same size as before the number of columns
should be the same (when your browser was wide enough, there should have
been already 2 columns)

the only other change was that it is stretched, this is not configurable

but aside from the column number, is there any other problem?