[pve-devel] Old dashboard view (one column view)

Kristian Kirilov k.kirilov at stone.bg
Fri Apr 20 14:25:15 CEST 2018

I'm 100% percent sure that, the browser size/resolution is the same.
Yeah now is stretched, but before isn't it. And the stretch only apply in summary field/tab. The search tab looks like the old version.
Is there any way to change something in the source and get not stretched version again?
Thanks.

I don’t have any other problems/issues.

Best Regards,
Kristian Kirilov