[pve-devel] Setup PVE Development Environment

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Aug 20 23:15:37 CEST 2018

Hi,

you can build all repos from proxmox git if you want.

but, the more simple way, if you need only to build pve-common,

is to update your proxmox setup to pvetest repo,

like this you'll have almost all last package,and maybe
you'll only need to build last recents packages.

the main packages are

pve-common
pve-access-control
pve-storage  (to manage server)
qemu-server (to manage qemu vms,...)
pve-manager (the web interface)
lxc (to manage ct)

you can check build dependencies in debian/control in each repo,
so you should be able to find the correct build order like this.

Hope it's helping.