[pve-devel] ZFS alternatives

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:47:38 CET 2018

I do that quite often.
Starting with a small number of expansive disks (like SSDs or NVMEs) and
being able to expand on the fly when needed, allows me to keep running cost
as low as possible

With zfs this is not possible (in a simple way) thus you have to start with
the proper number of disks that you plan to use for some following  years