[pve-devel] proxmox 2018 : add support for "virtual" network and network plugins ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jan 29 14:20:50 CET 2018

>>You could take a look at how kubernetes does it. If somehow you can keep it compatible you can get lots of stuff for free. :-)
>>https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/cluster-administration/network-plugins/

Personnaly, I'm currently looking at BaGPipe BGP and CNI for kubernetes

http://murat1985.github.io/kubernetes/cni/2016/05/15/kubernetes.html

Technically, I could be possible to do communication between kubernetes network and a proxmox vm on same vxlan. (without need to nat to exit kubernetes network)

Looks we simply need a flexible plugin architecture ...

[ https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/cluster-administration/network-plugins/ | https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/cluster-administration/network-plugins/ ]