[pve-devel] VNC console

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:55:40 CEST 2018

Il giorno ven 1 giu 2018 alle ore 11:25 Dominik Csapak
<d.csapak at proxmox.com> ha scritto:
> ok, now you lost me, what exactly do you mean with persistent?
> if i connect to a qemu vm, start e.g. top, then close my browser,
> open it again and open the console, top is still running

This is what i would expect by using the "Console" tab in proxmox (set as novnc)

> is this not what you mean?

Yes, i would like to have that kind of behavior but is not what i'm getting.
If I run "top" from novnc (i'm still talking about qemu, I only have
qemu VMs), then close the
browser windows (or navigate to something else, even inside pve
control panel), when I'll
back to the console window, a new console is started and the old
process is died.