[pve-devel] VNC console

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:50:00 CEST 2018

Il giorno ven 1 giu 2018 alle ore 12:11 Dominik Csapak
<d.csapak at proxmox.com> ha scritto:
> ok, then there is something wrong here, because this works here
> without any problems
>
> any chance you could make a video of this and post it somewhere?
> or start a script in a vm,
> which writes the time each second in a loop to a file,
> start it, close the browser, etc. and then look when it is stopped?

Wait, i think i figured out the issue.
With any VM, noVNC is working properly, the issue is when connecting
to the node itself.
If this is expected (as I think, because there isn't any vnc server
running on the node), should be
easy to fix: just run a simple&stupid vnc server listening on
127.0.0.1 or on a socket and connect NoVNC to the vnc server.