[pve-devel] potential contribution: ZFS via iSCSI using LIO/targetcli

Udo Rader udo.rader at bestsolution.at
Thu Jun 7 22:28:23 CEST 2018

Hi,

some weeks ago I posted a question in the forum about the state of LIO
support in proxmox [1] and because nobody seems to have worked on it, I
decided to spend a couple of hours this week to add complete LIO support
to one of our own proxmox CE installations.

The solution I've implemented is based on targetcli and has been tested
against another Debian based Proxmox installation serving as a iSCSI
portal, against our CentOS 7.x based file server and against my own up
to date ArchLinux workstation.

If there is interest, I am willing to contribute back the code, just let
me know how and where to send the pull request to (or whatever format).

BR Udo

[1]
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/zfs-via-iscsi-using-lio-targetcli.43355/

--