[pve-devel] Any help needed in italian translation?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Mar 1 07:30:57 CET 2018

Hi,

Have a look at proxmox-i18n git repo for gui translations

https://git.proxmox.com/?p=proxmox-i18n.git;a=summary
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=proxmox-i18n.git;a=blob_plain;f=it.po;hb=HEAD

and dev documentation to submit the changes
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Developer_Documentation

I'm not sure the that documentation is already translated